With every new year, comes an array of new and intriguing bridal beauty trends!
From ethereal hairstyles with braids to daring and dramatic makeup styles, you will have many new and refreshing choices to rock on your big day. Debuting a new beauty trend can give you a unique look within your photos.
Creating an exclusive look for your wedding day with bridal beauty trends will help you capture truly unique photos. It will also help you shine as a one of a kind bride. Just as your wedding day has been designed to reflect your distinctive personality, your bridal beauty can too.
Here at Christina Wehbe Studios, as a Chicago wedding photographer, I believe that every bride should feel confident on her big day. That’s why I have put together a few 2018 bridal beauty trends that will shine in your Chicago wedding photos. Be sure to keep reading to spark your inspiration:
- Veil Puff. Are you hoping to incorporate a veil into your bridal look, but aren’t intrigued by any of the classic choices? Luckily, there is a new bridal trend that allows you to showcase a lovely hairstyle, paired with a distinctive veil. You can fashion the perfect bridal bun and combine it with your favorite veil, creating a stunning veil puff.
- Powerful Red. Sometimes, brides feel as though they have to showcase a softer, romantic beauty on their big day. But, if you feel powerful when you sport your favorite shade of red lipstick, you can feel confident enough to wear it on one of the biggest days of your life. This will create a bold appearance for your walk down the aisle.
- Messy Curls. Whether you are tying the knot on the beach, or it’s incorporated in your wedding theme, you can bring this style to your bridal beauty. Showcase your free spirit with messy beach curls. With a little help from texture spray and a curling iron, you can bring the beach style to your bridal appearance.
- Metallic Appeal. Metallic hues are quite popular and have been making their mark on the fashion world. As a bride to-be, you can take advantage of this daring and gorgeous trend by incorporating it into your bridal look. One way to showcase a little metallic appeal is with silver eyeliner. This will draw attention to those gorgeous eyes and will create a strong fashionable look for your grand debut.
- Fresh Flowers. There is no doubt that flowers will form an exquisite atmosphere for your big day, from your centerpieces to your bridal bouquet. However, you can take your floral beauty to the next level by adorning your bridal hairstyle with fresh flora. Grab your favorite blooms from your big day and tie them into your lovely locks.
As a bride, you are completely unique. Your bridal image should reflect your personality, and these tips can help to do so. Here at Christina Wehbe Studios, as a wedding photographer in Chicago, I believe that every bride deserves a stunning style that is as exclusive as her.