Are you wanting to represent some unique winter hairstyle trends?
Planning for your photoshoot is quite exciting! The thrill of stepping in front of the camera and unleashing your inner diva is exhilarating. There are many benefits that a photoshoot offers, and surely you can’t wait to begin your photography experience.
While it is wonderful to look forward to your photoshoot, you still have some crucial planning to do. From your outfits to your hairstyle, each element should be carefully considered when creating your photography vision. With winter on the Chicago horizon, it’s time to plan your winter photoshoot details, such as the perfect hairstyle for the season.
Here at Christina Wehbe Studios, as a portrait photographer in Chicago, I believe that winter is a beautiful time of year and everyone should take advantage of the season for their photography needs. That’s why I have put together some intriguing winter hairstyle trends to showcase for your own Chicago photoshoot. Keep reading for lovely winter hairdo inspiration:
- Embrace Those Natural Curls. Natural curls are absolutely stunning. Those bouncy locks will add to your unique look. Be sure to care for your curls before your photo session. You can ensure that your curls are silky and bouncy for the camera with a moisturizing regime. Moisturizing your hair and allowing your stylist to get creative will have you achieving flawless, natural curls for your photos.
- Hollywood’s Old Glamour. Hollywood is historically rich with flawless beauty. You can showcase your own vintage Hollywood look for your photoshoot. Represent your sophistication with the use of a simple curling iron, creating tight and spiralizing curls. You can exude flawless, sophisticated glamour for your photos.
- Get Whimsical as A Platinum Pixie. Pixie cuts have been one of the most courageous cuts for women. Trading in luscious locks for a spunky cut can be intimidating. However, if you have the confidence to pull off a shorter look, you certainly won’t regret it. This winter, you can take your pixie cut a step above courageous and go for all out whimsical beauty with platinum hair.
- Rock Those Barbie Bangs. Barbies are still going strong with flawless beauty and unique styles. You can showcase your own perfection with incredible Barbie bangs and shimmering length. Highlight your bangs without flaws with a little help from a flat iron. Straighten all of your hair and let your inner Barbie shine.
- The Voluminous Oversized Pony. Sometimes, leaving your hair down just doesn’t represent the look you were hoping for. Luckily, there are many options for a stunning up-do, including the oversized pony. You will have a luxurious and voluminous look with the use of ribbon and a hair tie.
With the right hairstyle, you will evoke a unique style. These are just a few of the winter hairstyle trends that can pose as a lovely addition to your own Chicago winter photoshoot! Here at Christina Wehbe Studios, as a Chicago portrait photographer, I believe that each season presents its own array of stunning beauty trends.