Everyone wants to look their best within their Chicago portraits.
From flawless skin to the perfect outfit, every detail can be planned to perfection. Looking incredible is a must for your photos. And, even though you are incredibly gorgeous, there are ways in which you can ensure that you look perfect for your photoshoot.
If you want to appear slimmer within your photos, there are better ways than partaking in a crash diet before your photoshoot. In fact, it’s very easy and incredibly simple. You can look thin and lovely within your photos with just a few tricks.
Here at Christina Wehbe Studios, as a Chicago portrait photographer, I believe that a woman should feel confident and beautiful with herself. That’s why I have put together a few tips on how to appear slimmer for your own Chicago portraits. Are you interested in learning what these tips are? If so, continue reading for some great insight:
Great Body Posture. Your body posture is powerful. It can tell someone a lot about you, and you can even use it to give yourself an attractive appearance. There are many simple tweaks that can easily enhance your appearance. A few examples of the perfect posture are as simple as:
- Keeping your chin up and out, creating a perfect look to your neck and jaw line.
- Pulling your shoulders back which will accentuate your collar bone for a petite and gorgeous appeal. It will also slim your arms and give you a more polished look.
- Crossing your ankles, especially in a skirt or dress, will keep you from exposing too much thigh and will give you a leaner look.
- Keep your arms from pressing against your body. By not pressing your arms tightly against your body, you will present a more flattering image.
- Embrace Dark Clothing. As they say, black clothing can make you appear more seductive. Choosing darker shades will allow you to create a leaner look within your photos. In fact, you can choose quite a few clothing options in darker shades so that you still have a variety of clothes to choose from. Your darker clothing can be contrasted with a well-lit and colorful background, in case you were worried about your photos appearing too dim. Consult with your photographer to create just the right appearance for your photos.
- Mirror Practice. One of the best ways to determine your perfect angles and sides is to experiment with looking at yourself in the mirror. Take a little time to try different body positions, angles, and lighting to determine how you will look within your photos. Pick a day where you have plenty of free time and alone time so that you can avoid feeling pressured or feel as if you have been put on the spot. Take a look at your body angles, try many different poses, and really get a feel for how your body photographs. For your photoshoot, I will pose you perfectly to capture your best angles in each and every photo!
You deserve to feel gorgeous within your Chicago portraits! And, if appearing thinner is what you are aiming for, then these tips are sure to help. Here at Christina Wehbe Studios, as a portrait photographer in Chicago, I believe that women can create their perfect look for photos so that they can showcase their confidence.