Your wedding ceremony is the most important part of your big day!
Reciting your vows, making your grand entrance; there are many key parts of your wedding ceremony that you will surely want to preserve through photography. After your wedding festivities have come to a close, all you will have left of your big day will be your wedding album. This is the perfect way to revisit these special moments and evoke the emotions that you felt during your ceremony.
But, what moments would best be displayed within your photo collection? There are plenty of images that will be showcased within your album, but which ones will create a lasting impression? There are certainly many vital details within your ceremony, but there are a few that will help you create a complete wedding album.
Here at Christina Wehbe Studios, as a wedding photographer in Chicago, I believe that showcasing the most important and beautiful parts of your wedding ceremony within your album is a must. That’s why I have put together a few of the top Chicago wedding ceremony photos to capture. If you would like to discover what these photos are, be sure to continue reading:
- Walking Down the Aisle. Your guests will be waiting for the moment that you make your grand entrance. The suspense of seeing you in your full wedding attire will make this moment unforgettable for you, your partner, and your loved ones. As you walk down the aisle, you will allow your guests to see every precious detail of your wedding look. Also, if you are having your father or any other loved one escort you down the aisle, your photographer will be able to highlight your walk with them and the emotions that will be displayed.
- Vows. The sweet promises you exchange during your ceremony will set the tone for your marriage. Your vows are a way to swear your loyalty and love to your soulmate. Many emotions will be felt in this moment, and your photographer will be there to capture them all. From smiles to tears of happiness, each detail deserves to be remembered!
- Exchanging the Rings. If your rings are escorted down the aisle by a handsome ring bearer, or your partner’s best man is holding them safely in his tux, they will be making their own debut within your ceremony. Capture your rings and the moment that you and your partner forever place a symbol of your love upon each other’s finger. These rings will last a lifetime and show everyone that you and your partner are in this life together.
- First Kiss. “You may now kiss the bride.”! This is a crucial point within your ceremony, as you will be sealing you love with a kiss. Not only will this symbolize your joining in matrimony, but it will be your first official kiss as newlyweds. You certainly wouldn’t want to miss out on this within your wedding album.
- Recessional. Making your way back down the aisle is just as exciting as making your grand entrance. You and your partner are newlyweds and you will be exiting your ceremony site with celebration. Be sure to capture this moment and the joy that is showcased.
Your wedding day will be completely unforgettable! Photography is a wonderful way to preserve it all of the memories. Here at Christina Wehbe Studios, as a Chicago wedding photographer, I believe that capturing your key ceremony moments is a must.