IMPORTANT. PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE USING THE SITE.
WHAT WE DO
We are a wedding, portrait, boudoir and commercial photographer and filmmaker studio.
OWNERSHIP OF THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENT
This Site, including all its Content, are protected under applicable intellectual property and other laws, including without limitation the laws of the United States and other countries. All Content and intellectual property rights therein are the property of the Site or the material is included with the permission of the rights owner and is protected pursuant to applicable copyright and trademark laws.
In consideration of your use of this Site, you agree that to the extent you provide personal information to the Site it will be true, accurate, current, and complete and that you will update all personal information as necessary.
REFERRAL LINKS AND AGREEMENTS
Links on the Site may be referral links controlled by parties other than the Site to help support the maintenance of the Site. The Site does not assume responsibility for or endorse any contents, products, services or use of any of these referral links and makes no guarantees as to the quality or content of the same. You acknowledge that you bear all associated risks regarding access to and use of referral links and release the Site from any loss or damage incurred from dealing with such referral.
WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENT, OR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE AVAILABLE ON OR PROMOTED THROUGH THIS SITE. THIS SITE AND ALL OF ITS CONTENT (INCLUDING USER-GENERATED CONTENT) ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE SITE, ITS FRANCHISES AND AFFILIATES, AND THEIR SERVICE PROVIDERS AND LICENSORS DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, ARISING BY STATUTE, CUSTOM, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR IN ANY OTHER WAY, WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES AVAILABLE OR PROMOTED THROUGH THIS SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, THE SITE, ITS AFFILIATES, AND THEIR SERVICE PROVIDERS AND LICENSORS DISCLAIM ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES (A) OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; (B) RELATING TO THE SECURITY OF THIS SITE; (C) THAT THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT; OR (D) THAT THIS SITE WILL OPERATE SECURELY OR WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR ERROR.
WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR ANY TRANSMISSIONS SENT FROM US OR THROUGH THIS SITE WILL BE FREE OF ANY HARMFUL COMPONENTS (INCLUDING VIRUSES).
WE DO NOT ENDORSE AND ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY STATEMENTS, ADVICE, OPINIONS CONTAINED IN USER-GENERATED CONTENT OR UNAUTHORIZED SPOKESPERSON. SUCH STATEMENTS, ADVICE, AND OPINIONS DO NOT IN ANY WAY REFLECT THE STATEMENTS, ADVICE AND OPINIONS OF THE SITE. WE DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AGAINST THE POSSIBILITY OF DELETION, MISDELIVERY OR FAILURE TO STORE COMMUNICATIONS, PERSONALIZED SETTINGS, OR OTHER DATA. YOU ACCEPT THAT OUR SHAREHOLDERS, OWNERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND OTHER REPRESENTATIVES SHALL HAVE THE BENEFIT OF THIS CLAUSE.
APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO ALL OR PART OF THIS DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS WE, ON BEHALF OF OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, FRANCHISEES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, LICENSORS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS, EXCLUDE AND DISCLAIM LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSSES AND EXPENSES OF WHATEVER NATURE AND HOWSOEVER ARISING INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, GENERAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; LOSS OF USE; LOSS OF DATA; LOSS CAUSED BY A VIRUS; LOSS OF INCOME OR PROFIT; LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY; CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES; OR OTHER LOSSES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ESTABLISHING SUCH PROCEDURES FOR DATA BACK UP AND VIRUS CHECKING AS YOU CONSIDER NECESSARY. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER BASIS.
GOVERNING LAW, JURISDICTION AND VENUE
The term “Content” refers to all of the software and code comprising or used to operate this Site, and all of the text, photographs, images, illustrations, graphics, sound recordings, video and audio-video clips, and other materials available on this Site.
The terms “CHRISTINA WEHBE,” “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to CHRISTINA WEHBE STUDIOS, LLC.
The term “including” means “including, but not limited to.”
GIFT CERTIFICATES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The use of gift certificates falls under the following terms and conditions:
- Gift Certificates ordered through our Website will be delivered automatically by electronic means to the email address you specify at the time of order. Our Gift Certificates include unique numbers.
- Our Gift Certificates must be redeemed at the studio, consolations are complimentary and, as full or part payment of products from our Website.
- When ordering a Gift Certificate, you should ensure to enter the recipient’s email address correctly. We cannot be held responsible if the address is entered incorrectly and someone other than the intended recipient uses the Gift Certificate.
- All Gift Certificates are dated and expire 12 months from the date of issue.
- Gift Certificates cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Gift Certificates may only be redeemed against products purchased in the same currency as the Gift Certificate.
- Where services purchased online with a Gift Certificate are returned before scheduling a photoshoot, monies owing will be refunded by a Gift Certificate.
- We are not responsible if a Gift Certificate is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
- Gift certificates are void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Gift certificates cannot be used to purchase gift certificates.
- Except as provided herein, gift certificates have no cash value.
- Gift certificates are not valid until payment has been received and successfully processed by Christina Wehbe Studios.
- Christina Wehbe Studios reserves the right to refuse service or reverse any gift certificate purchase for any reason and return the funds to the purchaser.
- Except as required by law, gift certificates are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund.
- Any unused balance of the gift certificate will remain until redeemed or the original expiration date indicated on the gift certificate, whichever occurs first.
- If a purchase exceeds the amount listed on the gift certificate, the redeemer is responsible for paying the difference at time of purchase.
- For security purposes, a recipient may be required to show valid ID before he or she can redeem the gift certificate.
- Christina Wehbe Studios reserves the right to immediately invalidate gift certificates, without notice, should it receive a credit card chargeback, returned check or other form of repudiated payment made towards the gift certificate.
- Christina Wehbe Studios is not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates. Reasonable and prudent steps are taken to verify the legitimacy of a redeemer and upon full redemption or at the expiration date, the gift certificate will be identified as not valid for payment of any kind.
- Christina Wehbe Studios reserves the right to dishonor the gift certificate, if it reasonably believes it was not validly purchased, has already been redeemed, or the redeemer stole or is otherwise not the intended beneficiary of the purchaser.
- Gift certificates are not valid or redeemable after the expiration date indicated on the gift certificate.
- Christina Wehbe Studios reserves the right to contact gift certificate purchasers, or known recipients, to remind them of upcoming expiration dates.
- Christina Wehbe Studios reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time in its sole discretion.
- Christina Wehbe Studios is not responsible for emailed gift certificates that do not reach their intended recipient for reasons beyond its control. Bounced email is not monitored. Receipt of email cannot be verified.
- Christina Wehbe Studios can only verify issuing of of the gift certificate, the redemption will be confirmed in writing at the studio.
- Gift certificates, and these Terms and Conditions, are subject to and governed by the laws of Illinois, without reference to its principles of conflicts of law.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions should, for any reason, be held invalid, prohibited by law or unenforceable in any respect, such term will not apply. However, the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall be enforced to the full extent permitted by law. A court of competent jurisdiction is hereby empowered to modify the invalid, prohibited or unenforceable provision to make it valid and enforceable.
- Risk of loss will pass to the purchaser of the gift certificate upon the electronic transmission of such gift certificate to the recipient or purchaser.
All rights reserved © Copyright 2023 Christina Wehbe Studios