HANDS-ON LEARNING, SHOOTING AND EDITING
ONE-DAY INTENSIVE LEARNING EXPERIENCE
Wedding and Couples photography workshop objectives:
- Help you build your portfolio with fantastic Styled couples’ photos with two gorgeous models (male and female)
- Dedicated to your success: Only 5 photographers can register for this class so you will have plenty of time with each model
- Posing Posing Posing! Strong solid poses, love-birds poses, power couple poses, dramatic poses, moving poses, and how to get the right expression from them!
- Show you how to light a set with 1 light, 2 lights, and how to use the ambient light to your advantage (natural light plus flash)
- Teach you how to use the available light and simple backgrounds outdoors to create award winning photographs
- A special section on how to deal with difficult people
- Walk you step by step on how to edit the photos to complement your lighting (EXACTLY HOW I EDIT MY OWN CLIENT’S PHOTOS)
- Give you the tools and knowledge to create your own style and set up your own lighting
- Four PSD actions included with this workshop
- All for $499
Details of the day
Bring Your Camera!! Once you reserve your seat, I’ll contact you personally to discuss your photography level and advise you on the best lens to bring. You will be leaving with breathtaking portfolio images.
Two models will be styled at the studio, we will discuss all the details of how we run our engagement and weddings shoot with you. We prepare three sets and many poses, props and lighting techniques for each set.
8:30 AM Arrival and Networking (Coffee and Bagels)
9:30 AM Presentation
10:00 AM In-studio photoshoot
12:30 PM Lunch break (Lunch Provided)
1:30 PM Outdoors photoshoot
4:00 PM Editing Tutorial (EXACTLY HOW I EDIT MY PHOTOS!)
6:30 PM Workshop concludes
The terms and conditions form the agreement is between you and Christina Wehbe Studios. By booking this workshop, you agree to the terms and conditions of this workshop:
Payment is due in full upon reserving your seat, the 100% retainer confirms your spot. Attendees are not permitted to use images taken at the workshop for commercial purposes. Image usage is strictly for portfolio use only (website, print and online). Social media usage is allowed but only to showcase your portfolio. Images must not be submitted to magazines, exhibitions or competitions without permission. Images must not be used to advertise workshops or products.
When you attend a Christina Wehbe Studios workshop or networking event, you enter an area where photography, audio and video recording may occur.
You agree that you may be subject to legal liability if you use any images commercially. (The limitation isn’t set by the studio but by the models, make sure to bring a model release, if you need one, email me to email@example.com). Attendees must agree that all the information learned at this workshop are copyrighted for personal use. Attendees must not film or record the workshop at any time without permission. Christina Wehbe Studios is not responsible for any personal injury or damage to property arising from incidents occurring at the workshop venue.
Behind the Scenes
Check out more Behind The Scenes videos in here