Preparing For Your Shoot
Now that you’ve booked your Boudoir session, here are some useful tips to follow that will make your experience and photos the best they can be!
One Month Before Your Session
It is never too early to start planning for your Boudoir session, and this planning should be a fun part of the process! Think about what kinds of outfits you’d like to wear and get them together.
- We do have an extensive lingerie and boudoir props wardrobe at the studio, but you’re welcome to find clothing, sexy heels, accessories and props to use in your shoot
- Order your outfits and accessories way early for your shoot
- If you are using hair extensions, order them now and bring them with you to your photoshoot
- If your shoot is of a pinup or Hollywood style nature, shop for your size and order your outfits ahead of time
- Lingerie is nice and definitely sexy, but sometimes a tight t-shirt, soft sweater or over-sized button-down shirt can be even sexier, we have full sets that requires only a sheet and feathers!
- Using something meaningful to your significant other is a great way to personalize your shoot: A favorite tie or button-down shirt or Sports fan jerseys, hats and gear!
- Visit our Pinterest page @christinawehbe for inspiration and ideas we collected for you
- Feel free to send me your inspiration photos to my email before the shoot email@example.com
14 Days Before Your Boudoir Photoshoot Session
This is when your final payment is due to confirm your spot.
5-2 Days Before the Boudoir Shoot
Ladies, it’s time to pamper yourself!
- If you wax, do it two days before your shoot
- Brow grooming and facial hair removal :: Please have your brows groomed–either tweezed, waxed or threaded–1-5 days beforehand (depending on how sensitive your skin is). Having cleaned-up brows will make a world of difference in how your eyes and whole face will look! Remove any other unwanted hair beforehand, too. It makes a difference for how the makeup will lay on the face and blend into the skin.
- Exfoliation, face and lips :: Either the night before or the morning of (or both, if your skin is used to it/can handle it), exfoliate your face. You can do this with just a washcloth and cleanser, or you can use a gentle scrub. Don’t rub too hard! Focus on the nose–dead skin cells tend to gather in those crevices. Use a sugar-and-oil scrub or even your toothbrush on your lips to get rid of dead, chapped, flakey skin on your lips for a flawless lip color application!
- Hydration and moisturizing :: Moisture is KEY! Hopefully you’re doing this every morning and every night. Whether you do or don’t, moisturize the night before AND morning of your shoot. Also, try to drink plenty of water the day before and day of your shoot. Moisturized, hydrated skin is smoother and fills out fine lines and plumps up the skin, PLUS it keeps it looking glowy.
- If you’re planning on getting a haircut or color, give yourself a few days to make sure you are happy with it
- Hair Preparation :: Arrive with clean (from the morning or night before at the latest), dry hair, worn down, with no marks/dents in it from being worn up. If you can add in mousse, gel or any texturizing product while it is still damp, after it has been washed, before it has been dried, that can be helpful, but don’t worry if you don’t have anything. Do NOT come with straight-ironed hair unless you want a straight hairstyle; If you want soft waves or curls, the previously straightened hair will make it more difficult to achieve.
- We highly recommend a salon manicure and pedicure for a flawless finish
- Stay out of the sun – while a base tan will be nice in photo’s, red skin will not
- PLEASE – NO SPRAY TAN
- Drink plenty of water for luminous skin
- Watch your salt intake if you’re worried about retaining water
- Try on your outfits and lingerie to make sure they fit properly; remove all tags and labels with scissors
The Day Before
This will be a workout, be mentally prepared to work your butt off! Your body will be in poses that it normally is not in, which can be a work out! Just trust that even if it feels uncomfortable, we know how to pose you so that you look amazing!
Relax and Be Ready
- Shave and moisturize
- Double-check everything you will be bringing the night before and make sure that you leave plenty of time to get to the studio without stressing – lingerie, accessories, special bras, heels, hair extensions and props
- Have a nice and relaxing evening with no stress and try not to have more than one drink
- Get a good night’s sleep – Seven to eight hours is great
Let us know ahead of time if there is a problem area for you and what you are uncomfortable doing.
Last but NOT least, make sure we know what parts of your body that you’d like to highlight and which parts you’d rather hide. If you feel insecure about your ears, then we’ll make sure when you move around that your ears aren’t showing, this sort of thing. If you tell us that your significant other loves your back dimples, then we can make sure to showcase that in some of your shots!
The Day of your Photo Shoot
Get ready for a wonderful experience
- To avoid marks on the wardrobe Use clear deodorant or none
- Wear loose-fitting clothing to your session to avoid red marks on your skin (no jeans, tight bra straps, tight socks or tight clothing), we do have robes at the studio for you 🙂
- Eat something light but filling before you leave the house, protein bars are a good idea
- Come with clean dry hair and a clean face
- Stretch, maybe yoga, walk on the beach, the aim is to RELAX – it is completely normal to be nervous, but don’t worry because you are in very good hands. Our hair stylists and make-up artists are the best in in the area, and they will make you look amazing. Your photographer Christina has several years of experience, and she knows exactly how to coach you, pose you and make you comfortable throughout the shoot. This is a once-in-a-lifetime experience for most clients – enjoy it!
View & Order Session
Right after your photo session, you will view all of your photos on our projection screen! Pick out your favorites and leave with the boudoir photographs that you absolutely love. We offer complimentary boudoir photo editing to all of our clients. We also offer albums, print boxes, portfolio boxes, and many other packages.
If you have ANY questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We look forward to hearing from you!
As an experienced portrait photographer in Orange County, I understand just how important it is to have the right Chicago wedding transportation! Not only will you need to travel to and from your wedding, but your guests will as well. If you are marrying in the city of Chicago, know that the hustle and bustle is always present. Therefore, you should definitely keep in mind that a party bus would be an ideal way to get around, as well as a convenient option for transporting a multitude of guests.
Have you chosen your Chicago wedding transportation yet? If not, we have some tips to assist you with planning yours.
Here at Christina Wehbe Studios, as a portrait photographer in Orange County, I believe that you and your wedding guests should arrive to your big day with ease. That’s why we have gathered some tips to assist you in planning your own Chicago wedding transportation. To discover all of the great details, be sure to continue reading:
Inquire About Wedding Packages
When choosing a transportation company, such as Party Bus Chicago, you have the opportunity to save some money and personalize the amount of time you need to get from one point to another on your wedding day. After all, as a portrait photographer in Orange County, I believe that you should get the most out of your money! Often times weddings don’t require all day transportation, though all itineraries are different, so be sure to let the customer service representative know when you’re calling to make inquiries. It could make a big difference! If you are ready to inquire with the wonderful Party Bus Chicago, be sure to contact them at: (312) 725-2871 or info@PartyBusChicago.net.
Ask to View Vehicles in Person
Taking the time to view where the company stores their vehicles will make you feel so much better about spending your money. Not only will you get a better idea of how professional they are in person, but you’ll also know exactly what to expect on your wedding day. As a portrait photographer in Orange County, I want to ensure that you have the best vehicle for your big day! Since many companies measure their sizing specifications based on state laws, passenger capacities can be pretty tricky, often times leaving buses smaller than expected. This will put you ahead of the game!
Look Over the Contract Carefully
There are many reasons why this step is important! First, you’ll want to ensure that you understand all of the terms and conditions, so that you aren’t hit with any damage charges. Similarly, many companies add in fees for gratuity, tax, or fuel at the last minute with tricky language in their contracts, so keep your eyes peeled! As a portrait photographer in Orange County, I understand just how important it is to carefully review contracts!
The right transportation is a must for your wedding day travels! Here at Christina Wehbe Studios, as a portrait photographer in Orange County, California, I believe that every wedding should be planned with ease, from the photography to the transportation. These are just a few tips to help prepare you for booking your party bus with a vetted company, such as Party Bus Chicago!
There are many benefits to having your headshots captured by a headshot photographer in Laguna Beach. Whether you are climbing the corporate latter in the business world, or just showcasing what services you have to offer to society, know that headshots are the perfect way for you to highlight yourself in the most professional way.
No matter your profession, you will want to promote yourself in the best way possible. After all, your headshots captured by a headshot photographer in Laguna Beach will be the first glimpse that your potential clients will have of you and your business. Therefore, you will certainly want them to shine! Overall, just know that by having fabulous headshots captured, you can greatly benefit your career, as photography is a very powerful tool.
I understand just how important headshots are to have captured! That’s why, here at Christina Wehbe Studios, as a headshot photographer in Laguna Beach, I have gathered some of the top benefits of having your own headshots captured. If you would like to discover what these benefits are, be sure to continue reading:
Every Career Benefits from Headshots
When you hear the word “headshot”, you most likely think of a stuffy business photo. However, this just isn’t the case in today’s world! In fact, no matter what career path you have chosen to go down, know that you can benefit from having your own headshots captured by a headshot photographer in Laguna Beach. So, if you are in the corporate world, know that we can capture headshots that showcase your professionalism. However, if you have a more active career, such as a doctor, fitness instructor, or dancer, know that we can capture headshots that highlight you in your natural element! So, throw on those scrubs or your dancing attire, and showcase yourself in action. This way, you can present yourself to the world in the most real and organic way.
How to Capture a Great Headshot
You will certainly want your headshots captured by a headshot photographer in Laguna Beach to be spectacular! After all, your images should certainly stand out from the rest. When having yours captured, you will first want to discover an experienced photographer. A professional will know the proper elements to capturing fabulous photos, such as lighting and composition. In addition, they will also have the equipment to capture photos that showcase great quality. Also, your headshots should appear natural and sincere. To achieve this look, it’s important that you feel comfortable with your headshot photographer, and with your setting. Lastly, a headshot is also meant to reflect your personality. It is vital that you bring forth your charisma and charm, so that your photographer can capture it. These are all essentials to taking fantastic headshots!
How to Prepare for Your Headshots
You will certainly want to be prepared when having your headshots captured! Details, such as your hair, skin, smile, and makeup, should all be tended to. Your skin should be luminous, and should not look dry. Your teeth should be completely clean and sparkling. Your hair should look healthy and luxurious. In order to ensure that you shine in front of the camera, I will have my experienced hair and makeup artists styling you, so that you can flaunt your confident and beautiful self throughout each and every image captured by your headshot photographer in Laguna Beach.
Having quality headshots captured is certainly of importance! So, if you are all set to have your own photographed by a headshot photographer in Laguna Beach, California, please get in touch with me here at Christina Wehbe Studios, as I would be pleased with the opportunity to capture yours!
If you have your photos captured by a portrait photographer in Newport Beach, you will be able to expose your beauty to the world!
After all, you are one of a kind, there is no one else like you in this world, and you deserve to have each trait and characteristic you possess preserved through photography!
Photography is an incredible way to highlight your story, showcase your beauty, and preserve your legacy! In addition, know that by taking parting in a photo session with a portrait photographer in Newport Beach, you can build your confidence, own your femininity, and present just how unique you are to the world!
I believe that everyone should highlight their beauty through photography! That’s why, here at Christina Wehbe Studios, as a portrait photographer in Newport Beach, I have comprised some ways in which you can showcase your own beauty by taking part in a photo session. If you are all set to discover what these ways are, be sure to continue reading, to gain some wonderful insight:
Choose a Fabulous Setting
A photo’s setting really can offer a lot to your portraits. Choosing a background that has meaning to you will bring a whole new dynamic to your photos. If you are an artist, perhaps some of your own art would be a lovely backdrop. If you are passionate about sports, a field, such as soccer or football field, may be fitting. The right background will assist you with showcasing your passions and interests. After all, you photo session with a portrait photographer in Newport Beach should be all about you and your beautiful self!
Be the Focal Point
The hue, or lack of hue, within a photo can add a dramatic flair that is fitting to who you are as a person. Color is fabulous, but sometimes, black and white photographs can overshadow the colored ones based on the person and the emotion that is presented in the photo. By having some black and white photos captured by a portrait photographer in Newport Beach, you will be the focal point, as colors won’t be presented to cause any distractions, allowing your beauty to shine!
Black and white photos are a lovely way to display the unique personality that you possess. But, color allows you to see the opposite side of the spectrum! Hues can celebrate the emotions that you often express. Utilizing colors in their surroundings, as well as the colors you are wearing, will allow you to create a lovely display of your beautiful identity as a person.
Complement Your Life
A person’s home is where they can always be themselves without judgement. They tend to open up and show their true self because they are comfortable in a familiar setting. Not only will they open up, but their home serves as a wonderful setting for photos, as it is filled with items that they love and care for. You can be relaxed and reveal your true self within a comfortable setting, whether it be within your home, or a location where you feel entirely at ease. If you are comfortable, you will certainly shine beautifully throughout your photos captured by a portrait photographer in Newport Beach!
You are a beautiful person! Therefore, you should showcase your beauty through photography by having your photos captured by a portrait photographer in Newport Beach. These are just a few of the many ways in which you can!
Are you ready to embark on your own photography journey with a portrait photographer in Newport Beach, California? If so, please get in touch with me here at Christina Wehbe Studios, as I would be honored with the opportunity to capture your own beauty through photography!
Are you planning on taking part in a photo session with a fashion photographer in Orange County?
If so, you will certainly want to be prepared! After all, your portraits will preserve your legacy, and your most precious memories. Therefore, you will want to plan your photo session to perfection, so that you images are all that you ever hoped that they would be!
Photography is a fabulous way for you to preserve your memories, as well as provide your future generations with your legacy. In addition, know that it will boost your confidence, showcase your style and beauty, and document your way through life. So, as your photo session with a fashion photographer in Orange County approaches, know that there are a few tasks that you will want to complete, to ensure that your experience is fantastic!
I believe that everyone should be prepared before they step out in front of the camera! That’s why, here at Christina Wehbe Studios, as a fashion photographer in Orange County, I have gathered some tips to assist you with preparing for your own photo session. Would you like to discover some helpful insight? If so, be sure to continue reading:
You will certainly want to ensure that you flaunt a fabulous style throughout each photo captured! Your style and attire must be planned before your grand debut, so that you can highlight your best self throughout your portraits captured by a fashion photographer in Orange County. Choose multiple outfits that are flattering to your body, and colors that complement your skin tone, would be best. Before your photo session, we will go over your outfits to see which ones will appear best on camera. In addition, know that this is your time to ensure that all of your jewelry, clothing, and accessories are clean and ready to go. By preparing your clothing and accessories, you can ensure that you are all set for your photo session!
You will want to flaunt nothing but confidence in front of the camera for your photos captured by a fashion photographer in Orange County. Therefore, you will want to take part in some beauty preparations! A manicure will have your hands and nails looking gorgeous, while a facial will have your skin glowing! However, it’s important that you avoid harsh facials, or trying out new products, as you wouldn’t want your skin to break out. Also, be sure to thoroughly wash your hair the night before photo session, unless you have short hair, in which case you will wash the morning of. In addition, be sure to do a quick touch-up and shave any unwanted hair, along with tweezing your eyebrows.
You will certainly want to look and feel fantastic on the day of your photo session with a fashion photographer in Orange County! Therefore, the day of your photo session, you will want to enjoy a light and healthy breakfast! Whole grains, fruit, and juice is always ideal. In addition, drink plenty of water, so that you skin glows! Also, know that salt should be avoided, as it could cause bloating. In addition, be sure to get eight hours of beauty sleep the night before!
Properly preparing for your photo session with a fashion photographer in Orange County is certainly of importance! These are just a few tips to assist you with doing so.
If you are all set to have your own beauty captured by a fashion photographer in Orange County, California, please contact me here at Christina Wehbe Studios! I believe that everyone’s legacy should be preserved through photography, and would thrilled with the opportunity to ensure that yours is.